Monday, June 1, 2009

Simplify

4. I decided to save time and hastle by not joining a health club but by rather running and walking. Also, by doing simple core exercises while at home or even at office.

5. wow, trying to learn simplicity but blogging isnt quite simple yet. Tonite, Teresa and I walked 3.6 miles. no phone just talk. Got home, ate some fruit,relaxed and read. Sometimes simplicity is so sweet. 6-4-09

6. Not everyone can enjoy this time of simplicity right now. Especially younger couples who must learn to reaaly enjoy the simplicity of their children.

6 comments:

  1. That's good stuff bro! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is good stuff but i have to wait till Jan. till my contract ends than i can simplify

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. Simple isn't it? I look forward to following your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and I went walking tonite with a fellow Christ-follower. Our conversation was great. Very simple but more encouraging than O'Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will occassionally remark on my experiment with simplicity. I never want to brag on myself but rather on the Lord. I do expect joy from simplicity though

    ReplyDelete
  6. walked 3.6 mi tonite. talked to my wife as we walked. no phones. just talk. ate some fruit. relaxed. read a little. sometimes simplicity is so sweet

    ReplyDelete